121 N Orange St, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 | (386) 428-3518
Jessupís of New Smyrna was independently established in 1981 by Sheila Harshaw (former wife of Roger Harshaw). Sheila owned and operated the New Smyrna Beach location until 2004, when Roger and Sheilaís son, Trey Harshaw, purchased the family business.
Jessup's of Daytona was originally established as a hardware store by Mr. Charles Jessup in 1931. It soon transformed into a pawnshop as a result of tough times during the Great Depression.
Upon Mr. Jessupís retirement, it was passed down to his two daughters, Esther & Ruth Jessup. Years later, upon their retirement, it was then purchased in 1973 by Ruthís son, Roger Harshaw, who is still the owner to this day.
Family Owned Since 1981
Of New Smyrna
121 N Orange St, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Trey is the current owner of Jessupís of New Smyrna at its original location.
Trey is the great grandson of Charles Jessup and fourth generation owner.
To the south, there is a Jessupís of Melbourne that is family owned and independently operated.
Right - Esther Left - Ruth